(Archived) Changing Password

• 3 weeks later...

The new version of the Windows beta changes this a little. If your saved desktop password is different than the service, it should automatically pop up a dialog box for you to enter the right password.

You can also use "File >> Close" to explicitly close an account, and then you can enter a different name & password.

The new version of the Windows beta changes this a little. If your saved desktop password is different than the service, it should automatically pop up a dialog box for you to enter the right password.

You can also use "File >> Close" to explicitly close an account, and then you can enter a different name & password.

I don't want to complain, but why make changing the password difficult? Personally, I want the choice to change the password from the desktop version, than to only be able to change it online. :)

I hope that the developers change this in the next update.

Ok, that worked. Although it was Account->Close, rather than File->Close. Nevertheless, thank you.

Ok, that worked. Although it was Account->Close, rather than File->Close. Nevertheless, thank you.

Thanks, this helped. However there should be at least a help topic on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived