Atlas view mode in iOS app or equivalent

David56

Dear Evernote Team,

Will you ever bring Atlas view or an equivalent back to Evernote?

I am currently using IdeaPlaces app as this function was removed a long time ago from EN but please bring it back. This workaround doubles the space needed on my device. The fact that all notes can be individually located in EN but that we cannot see all of them as before makes absolutely no sense to me.

At least please explain to us why you are not putting this feature back to the application.

Regards,

David

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, David56 said:

Dear Evernote Team

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported Forum,  so -mostly- not the Evernote team.  Staffers do read these posts,  but there are thousands of posts and AFAIK only a dozen or so likely readers,  so it's unknown when or if any Evernote team will receive your comment.  If you'd like some direct feedback,  the best way is to connect here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

In any event it's unlikely the company will feel the need to justify its business decisions years after the fact,  but given that mapping works differently on the various different operating systems supported by Evernote,  I'd say that they decided that maintaining Atlas was far more expensive and labour intensive than was justified by its usage.

• Like 1