App Swaps to "Create a Space" When Switching Spaces

Whenever I use the desktop client (since upgrading to Evernote Business) I get this screen (see attached) when returning to the app from a different space. This happens on full screen mode as well. You can only view your notes by clicking in the toolbar at the top. 

I use Evernote quite a lot (enough to pay for the Business version) and typically have it open and running my entire day. Restarting the app does nothing and I am running the latest version. 

This is very irritating, am I the only one seeing this?

Evernote Glitch.png

• Level 5

Are you working on the business account as admin or user ?

To me this looks like the client believes you are an admin in „spaces-creating-mood“. Maybe something on the settings ? I do not have / use the business version, but somehow things got stuck in this.

I don't know that I have an option to work as admin or user on the desktop app. I have the option to switch between Business and Personal accounts (which I do periodically through the day), but nothing that signifies I am an admin or otherwise.

I checked through settings and didn't find anything related to this issue. I agree with you that the client thinks I am an admin and I need more spaces though.

• Level 5

If you are alone with your business account, you will automatically be treated as admin. No switching possible, because you will be admin or user as  a Status, not as 2 Accounts you can switch in between.

Tried with support on this already ?

Honestly, I thought this was support... When I went to the "technical issues" (or something) page it sent me here to the forums.

When you say "No switching possible" -- what do you mean? As the app currently works, I can switch between my Business (attached to work email) and Personal (attached to personal email) accounts by clicking on the profile in the top left corner. 

• Level 5

No, this is a completely user driven party. EN staff visits some time, and admins the forum, but usually they show only when an issue that concerns a larger group a) need further input to work on or b) there is a workaround or a new release with a solution.

For official support, you can place a request (ticket) through the Help&Support section on your client, or use the chat function. Both is open for paying users. Because growing the user base of Business accounts is important to EN, I think they will be quite responsive.

Because I am not on a Business account, I can make some good guesses, but not really solve a question like yours. If the exchange of ideas here does not solve something, official support is the next thing to try.