Multiple windows

wadjkheperre

Idea

I always use multiple windows with Evernote, but when I Return to the main window with the sidebar and whatnot, then it closes down all my other full-screen windows. Could you fix it so that there are multiple instances of full-screen windows? Thanks.

• Like 1

6 replies to this idea

2 minutes ago, wadjkheperre said:

I always use multiple windows with Evernote, but when I Return to the main window with the sidebar and whatnot, then it closes down all my other full-screen windows. Could you fix it so that there are multiple instances of full-screen windows? Thanks.

I totally agree to this, thank you!

• Level 5*
44 minutes ago, wadjkheperre said:

Windows? Mac?

• Level 5*
On 5/14/2019 at 8:48 AM, wadjkheperre said:

Could you fix it so that there are multiple instances of full-screen windows? Thanks.

I understand switching to a full screen window on a Mac
I switch to full sceen using the green button; return by pressing escape1825520291_ScreenShot2019-07-26at08_42_27.png.d629ad4a2d9e8f0cc35e8587a5b05baf.png
How do you get multiple instances of full-screen windows?

I was able to do this with Evernote 7.12 (Mac) - there was a "New Window" option on the File menu.  I upgraded to 10.5.6 and this option is gone.  How can I find it again?  I have multiple virtual desktops and keep an Evernote window open on each one.  It isn't feasible to drag a single Evernote around from desktop to desktop with me and keep switching which notebook is the currently shown one within that single window. Thanks for any suggestions!