Default fond colour

ornitoholik

Hi everyone,

I've been using Evernote for almost a year and every time I've been writing a new note my fond appeared grey. I always had to switch it manually to black. I've already tried about several times to get to the root of the problem and figure out how to make black as my default fond colour. Unfortunately, I failed and therefore my question. Does anyone know how to change the setting so that I can set black as my default fond colour? I would very much appreciate your help.

Thanks y'all!

• Level 5*

I'm pretty sure you can't change the note font color in Evernote Windows, only the font type.  Which Windows Evernote version are you using?  If you haven't updated to the latest release in a while, maybe try that.

• Level 5*

I don't see a way to set a default color for the web version so I'm assuming (guessing) that it would remember the last color used.  If you manually change it to black and then create a new note does the color go back to gray?  There are two web versions, new Evernote Web and the older version.  You can switch between them in your account settings.  Does it happen in both?

Yes, unfortunaly it always goes back to grey and it only happens in the older vesion of Evernote Web. However, I don't want to use the new version because I don't like the design of it. I guess there is no way out and I will just have to cope with the grey fond. 

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate this.

• Level 5*

The new Evernote web is a work in progress and is missing several features.  Maybe in the future it will be useful to you.  If you haven't tried it already I would highly suggest you try the Windows client.  It is much more feature rich.  I never use the web version.

I use the Windows version but rather rarely - just for photo editing and managing my tables but I also like to stick to the web version because I don't feel that overwhelmed as with the Windows client. The only thing I don't like is the default colour of the font which is, as I now know, unchangeable. What a shame. 

Archived