spinweb

Images Missing from Note

I opened a note I was working on yesterday.  One that has about 20 images in it.  Today all I see is broken image icons.

image.png.0e88c334d2a960e7b8b45b42297f1f06.png

This is very frustrating and has happened before.  Why does Evernote lose images?!  These are images that were there
before and for days though many cycles of syncing.

19 minutes ago, spinweb said:

Why does Evernote lose images?!

Do not know.  Can you right click in the  note and click save attachments?

Yes.  I tried it.  A complete mess.  The images are not saved in any coherent way.  And the ones that are blank icons in my document are not in there.

There's no conflicting changes document, either.  I hoped I could copy/paste out of that if one was there.

If this happens to me, it's got to have happened to others.  Is there no "history" in Evernote?

2 hours ago, spinweb said:

Yes.  I tried it.  A complete mess.  The images are not saved in any coherent way.  And the ones that are blank icons in my document are not in there.

There's no conflicting changes document, either.  I hoped I could copy/paste out of that if one was there.

If this happens to me, it's got to have happened to others.  Is there no "history" in Evernote?

There is a history feature, requires a Premium membership I believe.  You can buy Premium for a month if you like.  Or reach out to EN on twitter to see if they can help with the issue.