screenshot error

nannaya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hmmn.  I'm using a Chrome-derived browser called Vivaldi and it doesn't seem to have a problem...  I'd suggest anyone with a problem shares an affected note publicly (choose the content so there's no personal information on show)  and sends the URL to Support* (if you're s subscriber) or @EvernoteHelps on Twitter...

https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

Image.thumb.jpg.54d4d9946dea6bd98b093bc7f20578c8.jpg

I sent an email to Evernotehelp and I got this reply;

I am very sorry you are facing this issue, this is actually a known issue that the development team is aware of, and hopefully a fix will be released soon for that. I do not have an ETA for a fix date, as the development team is not sharing their development roadmap. I know this might not be the answer you hoped for but at least I hope that clarifies the issue.

I guess I should install Vivaldi. Thank you very much. 

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  It occurs to me that depending on how and why you're clipping the images,  there may be other ways to include them in a note - there are a number of screenshot apps like Nimbus and Snagit which will save an image to your desktop,  and some (most?) of those will allow annotating as well.  It's another add-in for your browser,  and more actions than just clipping,  but if you absolutely have to annotate your picture...

Archived