Export Option - Can't find it?

Sorry this is probably a dumb question but when I right-click on a note to get to the export option (as I'm instructed to do in the FAQ), no export options appear. Nothing. On any of my notes. I'm sure I'm overlooking something silly and maybe its too early in morning but can someone tell me what the obvious solution to this problem is?

Thanks for your patience....

Hi, I have found the Export function and am trying to export an local ENEX file of 2271 notes but it is stuck on "downloading content".

It used to download really fast. What is going on?

I am starting to panic. I need to back up the ENEX file because I want the tags preserved.

I need to back up so I can reinstall Evernote for Mac in an attempt to fix constant syncing and excessive disk usage  (32GB written to disk  and CPU at over 100% every other minute, despite the computer apparently doing nothing).

• Level 5*
39 minutes ago, evernoteforumQ said:

stuck on "downloading content".

It used to download really fast. What is going on?

I am starting to panic. I need to back up the ENEX file because I want the tags preserved.

I need to back up so I can reinstall Evernote for Mac in an attempt to fix constant syncing and excessive disk usage  (32GB written to disk  and CPU at over 100% every other minute, despite the computer apparently doing nothing).

What's happening with the "downloading content".  Any hint in the Activity Log.

You might want to contact Evernote support at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action
My self help would be to reinstall Evernote and the database.

>>I am starting to panic. I need to back up the ENEX file because I want the tags preserved.

Why the panic.  Tags are preserved on the master data version of your data on the Evernote server  (exception Local Notebooks)
You can back up your database folder.

Archived