Note content invisible

I can't see the content of my notes except for in the preview. When I create a new note, I can only add a title, but I can't add content to it. When I close the new note, it doesn't get saved. This seems to be restricted to Windows only, I can open my notes on Android and see all their content.

image.thumb.png.710bdd6598d1415ddb6f7bce49f1923d.png

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, dorothee said:

I can't see the content of my notes except for in the preview. When I create a new note, I can only add a title, but I can't add content to it. When I close the new note, it doesn't get saved. This seems to be restricted to Windows only, I can open my notes on Android and see all their content.

What version are you running?  IAC, try a File - Exit to shut down EN (don't click the x to do it) and then restart EN.  Sometimes this helps with this sort of issue.

I'm running version 6.11.2.7027; I've started up my laptop this morning and I can see my notes just fine. All functionality is back to what it should be. If it happens again, I'll try the 'File - Exit'.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, dorothee said:

I'm running version 6.11.2.7027; I've started up my laptop this morning and I can see my notes just fine. All functionality is back to what it should be. If it happens again, I'll try the 'File - Exit'.

Hopefully it is sorted.  

Archived