Export as text only

I used to be a premium member but because of a few issues I completely stopped using it ... but I didn't remember to end my premium membership in time so my family have been using shared notebooks to store data in it. However, now my premium subscription has ended and we need to decide if we should continue paying for premium. So I took a look and many things have changed since I last used it ... mostly improvements from what I can see.

However, I wonder about one thing, I can't figure out a way to easily share text from a note to another app. Let's say I want to share the text from one note to DayOne, how can I do that? (I don't want a link to evernote I want the actual plain text)

• Level 5*

Hi.  To export the text from a note,  simply highlight,  copy and paste elsewhere.  There's a blog extension which allows you to tag a note and have it automatically appear online - see Postach.io.  Or you may be able to use IFTTT to automatically transfer text when a tag is applied.  There are also linking possibilities in apps like Zapier.

Archived