Word is not being saved in Evernote dictionary

After updating my Evernote to version 6.8.7.6387, I noticed that word is not being saved in its dictionary. In earlier versions, once I selected 'Add to Dictionary' from next time it did not show the red underline on the word. But now, whenever I restart my Evernote, I have to again do the same for each word. For example, word like Centre.

Ideally it should never show suggestion again for wrong word after I added it to Evernote dictionary. Is anybody else facing this issue ?

• 1 month later...
On 03/02/2018 at 4:13 PM, white_wolf said:

After updating my Evernote to version 6.8.7.6387, I noticed that word is not being saved in its dictionary. In earlier versions, once I selected 'Add to Dictionary' from next time it did not show the red underline on the word. But now, whenever I restart my Evernote, I have to again do the same for each word. For example, word like Centre.

Ideally it should never show suggestion again for wrong word after I added it to Evernote dictionary. Is anybody else facing this issue ?

Any word regarding when this might be fixed?

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, logandb said:

Any word regarding when this might be fixed?

This appears to be working in the latest beta (6.10.3.6921). I typed 'xyzzy' in  a note. It was marked as misspelled, and I added it to the dictionary. Shut down Evernote completely, and then restarted it. 'Xyzzy' is now a word.

Archived