web interface search function change?

Strobelight

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, Strobelight said:

I know certain strings exist in my notes

Could you provide more details on the "certain strings"

Better yet, post a screen image of the actual search and results

ok, I search for "pip"

I get a very short list of notes in the left column... there is no more scrolling to be done. The note I want isn't there, but I know it exists.

5a6b5fef03a69_ScreenShot2018-01-26at12_04_18PM.thumb.png.74ec02f637104152987160256725f135.png

Next, I exit search by clicking the notes icon, and start scrolling, because I know the note I want is in there somewhere.... ah, here it is, and "pip" is even in the title.

5a6b604debc5c_ScreenShot2018-01-26at12_05_00PM.png.6aa8a2ed61795fb33161cb82d2cc4938.png

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, Strobelight said:

Next, I exit search by clicking the notes icon, and start scrolling, because I know the note I want is in there somewhere.... ah, here it is, and "pip" is even in the title.

That seems straightforward and I see no issues
What happens if you try to search   intitle:pip

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, Strobelight said:

just tried with firefox too, same issue.

Gotta be some sort of server side issue.

Thought it might be worth a shot -- the Chrome version has been having problems recently...

So, not a premium user, and saw a barker about all the features you get when premium, one of which is looking inside notes, but that was working fine before. 

In any event, the string was part of the note title and didn't find it either.  At least on my android app, the search did bring up the title of the note I was looking for.

Archived