Old done reminders on Android are confused

I can't say if a reminder is checked as done in a old note on Android, the done icon is the same of no reminder icon, what I'm missing? Have some way to know if a reminder was done for sure after passed some days that I done the task/reminder? The icon is a gray alarm clock when is not a reminder and when the reminder is done.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Not sure of your workflow,  but it's possible to search for 'done' and outstanding to-do terms separately.  I think most of us use 'items today / this week that I haven't done yet' type of saved searches to pull up important stats...

I feel that Evernote takes a long time to update your applications, this is sad. Reminders is a good example of this, until today there is no recurrence option. The graphical interface is another problem, it is very obsolete and does not follow the new recommendations from Microsoft, does not have touch support. Personally I don't like reminders panel, why is it something apart from the notes panel? It doesn't make sense to me. Evernote to me is a great database but unfortunately it isn't a agile company, it don't evolve to something modern. Company as Microsoft, Google and others are gradually creating good alternatives that soon will be a better solution than Evernote. Only in Mac OS X and iOS Evernote is good, not great. I'm a old user, 8 years old, but I don't know how long I will stay using Evernote. Well, anyway thanks about the help.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Scritter said:

I totally agree, I've been a premium for way to long and the disilliusionment is almost total.  Have you found a viable alternative?

Hi.  Not sure what you're disillusioned with - as I pointed out there's an easy search to check for done/ not done 'to do' items.

13 horas atrás, gazumped disse:

Hi.  Not sure what you're disillusioned with - as I pointed out there's an easy search to check for done/ not done 'to do' items.

"Search to check for done" is a great workaround in front of a desktop but terrible on a mobile device, In fact being an workaround is already bad. After 3 times that I lost new insertion or a new note entirely on my tablet I changed my system, now I do everyting on my Galaxy Note Tab trough S Note, and others Samsung tools, then in the end of the day I do a copy of everything in Evernote, now my system is redundant.

Em 29/12/2017 at 09:24, Scritter disse:

I totally agree, I've been a premium for way to long and the disilliusionment is almost total.  Have you found a viable alternative?

I still looking for. Maybe, if you have a good mobile Internet connection, you could use Google Inbox, Keep and Drive. Keep is good to capture things then you can compile information on Google Drive. You could use Google Drive to create relationship between notes with links like Evernote. Finally you can use Google Inbox to manage tasks.

Looks like that the problem is something related to more of one interaction of Evernote asking for resources from Android. For make it clear take this use case as example: I start Evernote through App Icon, I do something in Evernote then I go to another app, then I go back to Evernote after some time through another way, through share as example, now maybe the first interaction ask and don't release system resources, now the trap is active, the new interaction can't save. To avoid the problem I always close all apps after do something. I'm not sure about it.

Archived