Deleted notes need to retrieve back

Since my phone got stolen and logged in by another person, he deleted all my Evernote message, and I lost all my message (checked the trash, doesnt have anything). I then I remember I have backup my Evernote message on Jan22,2017. But all my message after Jan22,2017 were gone. Is it possible to retrieve them back?

Any possible answer will be appreciated.

• Level 5*
On 2017-11-04 at 11:28 AM, Xun said:

Is it possible to retrieve them back?

It is unlikely that someone accessed your phone > accessed your Evernote account > deleted your notes > emptied the trash
Is it possible that you are using the wrong userid/password and have accidently created a new account

Evernnote stores notes; not messages.  
The data is stored on the Evernote servers and is accessed with your devices and  the web platform (www.evernote.com)

The account can only be accessed with a password.  Devices also have password protection

Deleted notes are stored in the Trash and are retrievable until the Trash is emptied
After that, the only option for recovery is from personal backups;
- I have daily, weekly, and Time Machine backups running on my Mac

Why do u think it is unlikey that someone access my iphone? As I said, my phone got stolen and I didnt set password for my phone. Therefore the thief open uo Evernote and helped me to deleted all my notes, even he go to trash and emptied my trash. Is this unlikely?

Like I said, my backup is Jan22,2017. So all my notes after Jan22,2017 cannot be restore. And this Evernote is a piece of S H I T becoz they doesnt like to help people unless we are their members.

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, Xun said:

Why do u think it is unlikey that someone access my iphone? As I said, my phone got stolen and I didnt set password for my phone. Therefore the thief open uo Evernote

My thinking is that there are passwords on your phone and Evernote account; this would prevent unauthorized access
Of course, if you don't activate the passwords, anyone can access your phone > Evernote account > delete your notes > empty your trash
Its not impossible; but I still say it's unlikely

>>they doesnt like to help people unless we are their members

You and I are both "members"; Evernote helps us by providing these forums for users to discuss solutions to issues.  
Evernote also provides assistance on 
Twitter @evernotehelps    

I think you're correct; without personal backups, deleted data can not be restored

Archived