Formatting text in the notes

Boris_89

Hello i'm writing to ask some things, sorry for my english.

I have some request;

1. when i'm importing a text in the note,  i would like that with one click of 1 botton i apply a styke that i choosed for my note ( style of the character, height of the text ecc). So that i do not change every box  to format my text.

2 . i would like that in evernot there will be more stacks in one original stack. ( more folder in one stack). so that i can organice better my files and notes

3. i would like to make a link of one of the my notes  on my computer desktop. So that i don't have to open every time evernote and search my note 8it's a waste of time)

Thant's if some one respond and i hope the tecnichans will work on this points. 

• Level 5*
On 2017-10-27 at 1:38 PM, Boris_89 said:

1. when i'm importing a text in the note,  i would like that with one click of 1 botton i apply a styke that i choosed for my note ( style of the character, height of the text ecc). So that i do not change every box  to format my text.

Evernote doesn't support style formats other than the current note format.  59f8a148b5412_ScreenShot2017-10-31at09_13_37.png.0860109fca4bac97dec42de6f63d890b.png
Instead of a simple paste, you can paste and match style

>>2 .  organize better my files and notes

Sorry, notebooks only have a single notebook hierarchy via the Stacks feature

You could look at the Tags feature.  An unlimited hierarchy is provided on the Win/Mac platforms

Other than that, I apply grouping using naming.  For example prefix my test notebooks with  "Test_"

>>3. i would like to make a link of one of the my notes  on my computer desktop

You can generate an link to notes and most desktops allow the addition of a desktop icon. If you  identify your platform/devise you'll get specific instructions

Thank you for the answer!!

1  Definetely this tip for the formatting saves me of the continuos changing of (style character etc..)

3.  For the link on the desktop i see that with right click on the note i can "Copy internal link" like...https://www.evernote.com/shard  etc.. but how can i transform this link in a link file?

I cannot understand what is this link example.. evernote:///view/user id/shard id/note guid/client specific id/[linked notebook guid]/  in internet they say that this is the link that i need to creat a this classic note link. But where can i get it?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2017 at 5:18 PM, DTLow said:

Evernote doesn't support style formats other than the current note format.  59f8a148b5412_ScreenShot2017-10-31at09_13_37.png.0860109fca4bac97dec42de6f63d890b.png
Instead of a simple paste, you can paste and match style

>>2 .  organize better my files and notes

Sorry, notebooks only have a single notebook hierarchy via the Stacks feature

You could look at the Tags feature.  An unlimited hierarchy is provided on the Win/Mac platforms

Other than that, I apply grouping using naming.  For example prefix my test notebooks with  "Test_"

>>3. i would like to make a link of one of the my notes  on my computer desktop

You can generate an link to notes and most desktops allow the addition of a desktop icon. If you  identify your platform/devise you'll get specific instructions

Hi thanks for the advice!  do you know how to make the link of a note on my desktop? i have windows 7. 

Archived