Adding Annotations to PDF Documents not working

Pdhussey

When I'm using my iPad to open a PDF and then read and make annotations to the document, such as highlighting a section, the Evernote App immediately crashes.

I've Updated both the iPad and Evernote, so everything should be up to date, but unfortunately, it continues to crash. 

I assume this has happened after the latest Apple iOS Upgrade, but cannot be 100% sure about that. 

This is killing me at the moment. I have 25 reports to read and take notes on for my final MBA project. ... Evernote Timing... very bad!

• Level 5*
On 2017-10-19 at 9:09 PM, Pdhussey said:

This is killing me at the moment. I have 25 reports to read and take notes on for my final MBA project. ... Evernote Timing... very bad!

My immediate solution would be to not let Evernote hold me up.  I'd open the pdf in Evernote, then send it to another app for annotation.  For example, Notability is one of my favorite apps on the iPad

Hi Guru

It looks like a good App. Hope so for $14.99.

However, I just tried to use their Import function and there was not an option to import from Evernote. Nor was there an option to Export to Evernote.

How do you do this?

Cheers

Paul

Hi Guru

I can now see how you move a document from Evernote, to Notability. You need to do this from the Evernote App.

If you are able to confirm that once you make you annotations, you are then able to move back to Evernote, then the problem for now is solved.

Thank you for your work around solution.

Cheers

Paul

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, Pdhussey said:

However, I just tried to use their Import function and there was not an option to import from Evernote. Nor was there an option to Export to Evernote.

In the screen image sample, I've opened the pdf in Evernote, then clicked on the share icon.  
I then click on Copy To Notability0E5134E6-8DE9-48BB-BBDC-C885A912D5C9.thumb.jpeg.23ccf9f437c612eccb293cf7d263e37f.jpeg

Afrter making my annotations in Notability, I again click on the share icon and send back to Evernote

Archived