Control Z not working on web

vimagoes

I have wipe accidentally a note hitting backspace and I am not able to recover it using Control Z, what is happening here? Am I forced to go to premium to use Control Z? This is the second time this is happening to me but this time this note was important.

12 hours ago, EdH said:

wha browser are you using. You didn't say, and then posted this in the Windows Desktop forum, not the Evernote Web section. 

Sorry about writing this in the wrong forum. I was using Chrome. I hit backspace, my note disappears, the entire box, it is an encrypted note, so if by mistake you hit backspace out of the box the entire box/note is deleted, hit Ctrl+Z and nothing.

• Level 5*

When I use CTRL-Z in a note that has encrypted text, it always works, but oddly:

• If text is encrypted and locked and I edit text outside of that, CTRL-Z works normally.
  • If I delete the encrypted blob, CTRL-Z restores it.
  • If I unlocked it and delete the box, CTRL-Z restores it in locked format.
  • If I unlock it and delete any text outside of the block and press CTRL-Z, my deleted text is restored, and the block is locked again.

But in no case did it ever note restore the encrypted text, it just always restored it in locked format.

Do you have any ad blockers that could be interfering with it?

Archived