Strange characters when copy pasting

Hi, I have been having an issue for the past few days where I will copy and paste a body of text from evernote into another app and it will show some strange characters amidst the text (see picture below). I have tried this with pasting multiple evernote body's of text into  multiple different applications and am recieving the same result everywhere.

It only happens in the evernote app, not the mini help menu bar. And it doesn't happen when i copy paste within evernote. I dont understand why its happening. I made my overall font size in evernote larger a few days ago, so maybe that could be responsible?

Could you please help me fix this issue?

Thanks, Dan

Screenshot 2017-09-05 13.11.07.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  The screenshot is too blurry even via the new link,  but I can only see a few odd characters where it looks like a word contaning punctuation now shows an incorrect symbol instead - looks like the copy/ paste from Evernote isn't being interpreted correctly so you're getting "isnt" instead.

What OS are you working in?  You may find that just restarting your system clears out the clipboard memory and things will go back to normal.

On 9/5/2017 at 7:59 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  The screenshot is too blurry even via the new link,  but I can only see a few odd characters where it looks like a word contaning punctuation now shows an incorrect symbol instead - looks like the copy/ paste from Evernote isn't being interpreted correctly so you're getting "isnt" instead.

What OS are you working in?  You may find that just restarting your system clears out the clipboard memory and things will go back to normal.

Thanks gazumped!

Sorry about the screenshot, heres a better one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yi4onplhu2wlekg/Screenshot 2017-09-07 14.08.07.png?dl=0

I was using 10.12.5 and just updated to 10.12.5, same issue happening. The issue is only happening on my imac, not my older macbook.

Restarting the system has not fixed it. Any other solutions>

here's some more info that i just discovered:

There are no issues when i paste in plain text, it pasted totally fine.

Is there a way to fixing this or should  i get used to always pasting plain text out of evernote?

I am having the same problem and have begun discussion with Evernote, who says they are working on it.

I've tried to copy material into Adobe InDesign, MS Word, Scrivener, SOHO Notes, MS Outlook on my iMac. I've tried correcting it in Clean Text, to no avail. Interestingly, the only place I've been able to copy into successfully has been this forum box! I am pasting below the same material from Evernote and from another program that I copied from Evernote into.

Example:

The visual/spatial image: like a wide horizon of a planet, doesn’t feel high as much as it feels and distant. And its like I am out in space, don’t have a lot of reference points, a little scary, a little lightheaded, which could be my physical state also. 
It is engaging, but I can’t say it is easy or positive at the moment, it is scary, it feels (tears), i don’t have a reference point, I could get lost there.
Dear God et al,

What it looks like anywhere else:

The visual/spatial image: like a wide horizon of a planet, doesn’t feel high as much as it feels and distant. And its like I am out in space, don’t have a lot of reference points, a little scary, a little lightheaded, which could be my physical state also.  It is engaging, but I can’t say it is easy or positive at the moment, it is scary, it feels (tears), i don’t have a reference point, I could get lost there.

Dear God et al,Â

• 3 months later...

Archived