Publicly Shared Notes Never Load on Mobile Browsers

MONIROM

I have no problems with the desktop or the mobile apps. However, publicly shared notes never seem to load in mobile browsers on iOS (Chrome, Safari, Firefox). I just get a loading indicator and the progress indicator stops halfway across the screen. — and yes I know all three browsers are built upon Apple's webkit

WiFi signal is strong, devices have been power-cycled. iOS Browser Apps (all three mentioned) have had thier cache purged and when that didn't work I deleted and redownload the mobile browsers.

These are just plain text notes w/o no pictures or extensive formatting. Devices tested on, iPhone 6, iPad Pro both running iOS v10.3.2. Oddly, enough the problem can't be replicated on Android devices.

IMG_5108.jpg

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, MONIROM said:

publicly shared notes never seem to load in mobile browsers on iOS (Chrome, Safari, Firefox). I just get a loading indicator and the progress indicator stops halfway across the screen. 

I’m not having a problem; using safari on an ipad

Sample note at   Test Note (PDF)

If you post a link, I’ll try your note

Thanks for this. Very helpful.
Your test document works fine for me on the desktop but, refuses to load on mobile (my iOS devices specifically, Android devices are fine). I changed wifi networks on a lark and the culprit is my own network. It looks like the URL that's auto-handling the HTTP proxy is causing the issue. I guess I have to whitelist Evernote's domain.

Archived