Chat within company

jodocus

Hi. I am new to Evernote. Using Plus, I want to use it in a small firm, 4 employees - around 14 (!) devices (laptops, mobiles, desktops). This can easily be done with one account. But when chatting, Evernote thinks it is the same individual chatting only with him/herself... And all entries (notes) only have one and the same owner.

To avoid this monologue, should I take one account for everyone? Or did I miss something? I want to be able to see who says what and who added his notes.

Thanks for helping!
Jo

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, jodocus said:

Hi. I am new to Evernote. Using Plus, I want to use it in a small firm, 4 employees - around 14 (!) devices (laptops, mobiles, desktops). This can easily be done with one account. But when chatting, Evernote thinks it is the same individual chatting only with him/herself... And all entries (notes) only have one and the same owner.

To avoid this monologue, should I take one account for everyone? Or did I miss something? I want to be able to see who says what and who added his notes.

Thanks for helping!
Jo

Unless the discipline exists to prefix each message with the participant's name, it would seem individual accounts would be the solution, albeit four times as costly being the trade off..

You have two options. Both will cost you more money, but will result in a better experience using the product, especially when we roll out the next version of the service in the coming months.

1. Buy an individual account for you and each employee.
  2. Buy Evernote Business for your company - this has many added benefits for small and medium sized business. https://evernote.com/business/

Archived