• Level 5*

Hmmn.  That should be fully compatible with Evernote.  There's not a lot you can do with the mobile app - I can only suggest you try the uninstall / restart / reinstall trick again.  If that still doesn't work,  try raising a support ticket or tweeting @EvernoteHelps.

hace 42 minutos, gazumped dijo:

Hmmn.  That should be fully compatible with Evernote.  There's not a lot you can do with the mobile app - I can only suggest you try the uninstall / restart / reinstall trick again.  If that still doesn't work,  try raising a support ticket or tweeting @EvernoteHelps.

Done fifty times. I will try to contact the Twitter account. Thanks.

Still looking for answers! Please help!

Whilst Android update is not working you should not even use that device much at all. 

Full reset of the device would be equivalent to original OEM state of a Windows PC. Did Sony actually provide any system updates?  Or did you install a type of jailbreak Android ? (rooted).

If the latter I'd advise not to use the device for banking or other monetary transactions, nor for Evernote (as well as umpteen other apps). 

Yes, I have a custom rooted rom (jailbreak in sort of way). It's not an official update. In spite of, I had used the app normally any time. Now this happens. It's really weird. I am used to flash (install) custom roms on my phones and this never happened. Btw, this did not happen after I flashed the rom, it just did.

hace 2 minutos, JohnLongney dijo:

Whilst Android update is not working you should not even use that device much at all. 

Full reset of the device would be equivalent to original OEM state of a Windows PC. Did Sony actually provide any system updates?  Or did you install a type of jailbreak Android ? (rooted).

If the latter I'd advise not to use the device for banking or other monetary transactions, nor for Evernote (as well as umpteen other apps). 

5 minutes ago, pablito7.carp@hotmail.com said:

Yes, I have a custom rooted rom (jailbreak in sort of way). It's not an official update. In spite of, I had used the app normally any time. Now this happens. It's really weird. I am used to flash (install) custom roms on my phones and this never happened. Btw, this did not happen after I flashed the rom, it just did.

OK, your problem, regardless of how well the device worked at one time, is such that very likely something unpleasant got control of the device , blocking all normal security updates. In plain words - compromised.

Don't get me wrong, no OS is completely safe. However a rooted device in the Android world is like a house with the front and back door open at all times. Your data are precious ,but not just to you. I suppose Evernote do not care having to deal with exploits round the clock and as such implemented certain barriers. In other words, the device has been recognised as unsafe.  

My personal advice, either a complete reset to status as delivered by Sony or get a new device. Regardless whether you are premium or business user, support or even usage is defined by the EULA or equivalent.

Banks here in Germany now oblige users to report suspected! security issues immediately (fully understandable, who, after all would want to enter a bank building with some marble tiles missing?)

For your sake I hope my suspicions are completely wrong. Good luck!

hace 7 minutos, JohnLongney dijo:

OK, your problem, regardless of how well the device worked at one time, is such that very likely something unpleasant got control of the device , blocking all normal security updates. In plain words - compromised.

Don't get me wrong, no OS is completely safe. However a rooted device in the Android world is like a house with the front and back door open at all times. Your data are precious ,but not just to you. I suppose Evernote do not care having to deal with exploits round the clock and as such implemented certain barriers. In other words, the device has been recognised as unsafe.  

My personal advice, either a complete reset to status as delivered by Sony or get a new device. Regardless whether you are premium or business user, support or even usage is defined by the EULA or equivalent.

Banks here in Germany now oblige users to report suspected! security issues immediately (fully understandable, who, after all would want to enter a bank building with some marble tiles missing?)

For your sake I hope my suspicions are completely wrong. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate. I salute you from Argentina

Archived