Default Reminder Time - Registry Hack?

Does anyone know how to fix the time of a reminder? For example, when I go to create a new note it will always automatically set the reminder date the same day and the time +1 hour. I would love to know how to set the reminder time to always be 8am, so I have one less step. Unfortunately, tabbing between fields isn't easy in Evernote, otherwise I would be ok with that.

Hoping there is a registry edit I can make to fix this? Thanks in advance

• Level 5*

None that I know of, no. 

I suppose that you could make a note template that has a reminder with a time that's 8am, but you'd still need to set the date. Tabbing in the reminder date does go from date --> time --> calendar, but not to the individual D/M/Y/H/M/S subfields.

• 1 year later...

Evernote took forever to implement reminders -- users requested them for years -- but I consider them very unfriendly. The assumption that I want to be reminded of something in one hour, and having to manually go through the individual D/M/Y/H/M/S subfields (thanks @jefito for typing this out) to change that, is shortsighted and limiting.

I would love to be able to set the reminder for a date without having to specify the time. I wish I could have any untimed reminder pop up at a time I specify (for me it would be 9 AM).

Evernote reminders are so annoying in this aspect I seldom use the feature. As a result I've implemented my to do lists in Todoist, not in Evernote. 

lena

• 2 weeks later...

Archived