I also just experienced this same issue today. It was really weird. I searched for a business card I saved long ago and was worried it was in Evernote. Luckily the Evernote client found it based on some text in it that it OCR'd. Then later in the day I could not find it again and panicked that somehow I had deleted it. Then I logged into the website ran the search and it came right up. Then I went back into the client software but this time searched for the title (which I knew since I found it with the web page) and it loaded but none of the text was in yellow and searchable. My client app is fully updated to version 22.214.171.12463.