Can't create new note, why?

Geologist

I was trying to create a new text note today, but every time I moved to a new note, the note I just typed in didn't save. I know that there's a 60 mb limit, but I thought that applied only toward uploading documents (photos, PDF's, excel, etc). Now it seems I can't create any more text only notes. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Geologist said:

I was trying to create a new text note today, but every time I moved to a new note, the note I just typed in didn't save. I know that there's a 60 mb limit, but I thought that applied only toward uploading documents (photos, PDF's, excel, etc). Now it seems I can't create any more text only notes. 

If you're on the Win/Mac platforms, you can make use of a local notebook.
The notes are not uploaded and would not be counted in your limits.
Note: Local notebooks are not backed up to the Evernote servers.  Users should set up their own backup process

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Geologist said:

You should go to your account page to determine how much, if any, of your monthly quota is left. If there's plenty, then something else is wrong, and you should probably contact customer support.

20 hours ago, jefito said:

You should go to your account page to determine how much, if any, of your monthly quota is left. If there's plenty, then something else is wrong, and you should probably contact customer support.

I was at 60 mb, which reset this morning, so that was the reason the note wasn't saving. 

• Level 5*
20 minutes ago, Geologist said:

I was at 60 mb, which reset this morning, so that was the reason the note wasn't saving. 

Well, glad to hear that it was that, and not something really crazy. If you're trying to get some new stuff in,and are stuck too far out from your monthly turnover date, I'd recommend signing up for a Basic account on a monthly basis, pushing all of your stuff in, and them canceling the subscription. Kind of a pain, but that way you can get a decent amount of content in at a one-off low price.

Archived