Outlook Integration

After many searches on Google and changes im still none the wiser to get this sorted out.  I did have evernote on my outlook 2007 ribbon so I could save emails and notes very quick.  However its gone....  Ive gone to add ins and they are both checked, ive installed lasted updates for windows10 and evernote...  still cant get that tab to appear.  Can anyone offer any advice on helping to get this resolved please......

• Level 5*

Hi.  Restart Outlook,  or restart your system.  Sometimes that 'switch it off and on again' fix is really the answer...  If it proves not to be in this case,  you may want to uninstall Evernote and reinstall - but check what happens if you right-click emails first.  I had a similar problem a while ago,  and while the button disappeared,  I could still right click to copy the email to Evernote.

• Level 5*

The email clipper is still a feature in the free package,  but I'm afraid Outlook versions are marching on,  and I think the clipper has moved on.  Evernote clipper integration used to work with 2007 - I used it myself,  but it was never officially supported - supposedly it now starts with Outlook 2010,  previous Outlook versions not being supported.  I've moved up to Outlook 2013 and of course there are still newer versions out there.  I'm afraid it looks like the timer finally ran out on 2007.  :(

Unfortunately Basic users don't have direct access to creating notes by email,  but if you forward your emails to Gmail (or any other web-based browser) you can use the web clipper to acquire them.  I don't know whether there are any Outlook based automations like with IFTTT which would do the complete job.

Archived