help with note shortcuts

I just updated to the new Evernote for Windows and noticed when I click on a note shortcut it no longer pulls up the notes respective notebook in the notes list like it used to.  It now shows all notes in the note list.  Is there anyway to change this behavior back to how it was before?  If not, it seems like this would be a fairly simple option to add under the shortcut settings.  Right now the shortcut settings only allow you to choose what tool bar they are displayed and if you want a new shortcut to be added to the end of the list. 

Thanks! Charlie

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, chacomosko said:

I just updated to the new Evernote for Windows and noticed when I click on a note shortcut it no longer pulls up the notes respective notebook in the notes list like it used to.  It now shows all notes in the note list.  Is there anyway to change this behavior back to how it was before?  If not, it seems like this would be a fairly simple option to add under the shortcut settings.  Right now the shortcut settings only allow you to choose what tool bar they are displayed and if you want a new shortcut to be added to the end of the list. 

Thanks! Charlie

You might want to post an enhancement request in the feedback forum to have the note list be from the notebook of the note shortcut.  Otherwise, if you have the search explanation displayed (Ctrl-F10) you can select the from the notebook 

Under Tools - Options - Navigation you can select Add new shortcuts to the end.

Ok I will post enhancement request as suggested.  I strongly feel that many would benefit.  I'm not sure why the Evernote team changed this.  It makes more sense to pull up the note in its respective notebook rather then among all notes.

Archived