Request: Enable hierarchical organization of saved searches

Saving searching queries is a powerful tool for performing complex search and avoiding the creation of sufficient notebooks, but unlike notebooks and tags, but ways to organize your saved searches are limited. The idea is to enable saved searches to be hierarchically organized, like it is possible for notebooks (by forming notebook stacks) or tags (by nesting tags).

In fact, the problem is that saved searches are sorted alphanumerically by the name at the moment of creation. If you rename the saved search they remain of on the same place (because of this behavior I thought that saved searches are sorted randomly).

I apologize for the misspelled word "stack". The idea is to enable saved searches to be hierarchically organized, like it is possible for notebooks (by forming notebook stacks) or tags (by nesting tags). 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Zr1 said:

In fact, the problem is that saved searches are sorted alphanumerically by the name at the moment of creation. If you rename the saved search they remain of on the same place (because of this behavior I thought that saved searches are sorted randomly).

If you are doing this in the left panel you need to File - Exit and start EN again for the list to resort.

If you use Ctrl-Q or the magnifying glass when the left panel is closed to make the change the resort is done the next time you access via those two methods.  But if you access via the left panel after the rename, you still have to File - Exit for the sort to take in the left panel saved search list

Sort of weird on a good day..

Archived