evernote replacements

I just seen how much EN has gone up in price. That's ridiculous! I won't be paying that at renewal time!!!

I've been a long term premium payer and have just renewed last month. Will I be grandfathered at my current price as long as I stay premium or will I be required to fork out the increase on next renewal?

If it is the case that I'll need to pay more are there any real substituted now to EN?  What would be the best?  Could I port my existing notes or would I need to revert to EN free for my existing notes and start with new notes for any replacement service?

thanks

Fred

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, fred2112 said:

I just seen how much EN has gone up in price. That's ridiculous! I won't be paying that at renewal time!!!

I've been a long term premium payer and have just renewed last month. Will I be grandfathered at my current price as long as I stay premium or will I be required to fork out the increase on next renewal?

If it is the case that I'll need to pay more are there any real substituted now to EN?  What would be the best?  Could I port my existing notes or would I need to revert to EN free for my existing notes and start with new notes for any replacement service?

There's a discussion going on at https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/97314-changes-to-evernotes-pricing-plans/?do=findComment&comment=412297

Its 2000+ posts long, so here's a summary

There are "grandfathered" emails being sent out; I have received one.

You can also go to your account settings and check your subscription information.

The most popular alternative seems to be MS OneNote.  They have a conversion tool

54 minutes ago, DTLow said:

There's a discussion going on at https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/97314-changes-to-evernotes-pricing-plans/?do=findComment&comment=412297

Its 2000+ posts long, so here's a summary

There are "grandfathered" emails being sent out; I have received one.

You can also go to your account settings and check your subscription information.

The most popular alternative seems to be MS OneNote.  They have a conversion tool

Ah okay I'll wait and see what the emails say before I waste any time looking into new options. I'm happy with EN especially as I'm only a domestic user but paying any more for a non-business service is a no go for me. - thanks

Well ... will see about a "Grandfather" email.  I have been here paying $45 since 2011 ($270 over 6 years) and would like to stay with Evernote. I know others have been here longer... but I am about to jump ship as well.  I don't mind $45, but I do mind $69+.  

I have already removed "auto-renew" from my PayPal account to EN from billing $69 in Feb when my account comes up for renewal.  Especially since only $45 was approved in the "agreement" it would be upsetting if they were able to charge roughly $70 without a new agreement. 

Will see about "grandfather" 

Archived