Web Clipper does not see or select any folder under "Organize" like it used to

HBmark

Idea

No suggested organization prior to save.  Under "Options" you can't select always start, it is just blank and I have dozens of notebooks. I would guess that I have had this issue for about a month now.  Files are simply saved to my default original notebook.

OSX 10.11.5, Safari 9.1.1, WebClipper 6.8.1

HELP....

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  First off,  Evernote doesn't have 'folders',  or nested notebooks,  so I'm not clear what 'Organize' actually is,  or what you could see previously that you can't see now.  Can you give us some more details about this issue?

Sorry for poor choice of words....

After web clipper, clips.  It opens a dialog box, to select type of clip, and in notebook options (as Default) is smart Filing.  A month ago, it would suggest a notebook to save clip to or I could manually select any notebook.  Now, no suggestion, and no way to select any notebook.  Another option is to "start With" but it is blank and the clip app can't see any of my dozens of notebooks.  All notes are sent to my original "default" notebook I then have to go there and re-file the clipping .  Clear now??

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 10.51.31 AM.png

• Level 5*

OK I understand now - have you looked at the Options in that screen?  Clipper allows you to set a notebook to which all clips will be sent.  That might explain the change you saw.

Archived