Help with Evernote Scanner

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place but I am so frustrated. I have been using Evernote for 5 years plus. 18 months ago I bought the Evernote ScanSnap (and I wish I never had). I keep getting issues with connectivity following every upgrade. 

Last week all was working fine - then I upgraded to OSX 6.7.1 - now while the scanner goes through the motions it never hits Evernote. Tried doing plugged in with USB - same....

Logged a ticket  - Ticket# 1687860 - 3 days ago was asked some questions, which I responded to. Now it's gone into a black hole - no update - no feedback -  no nothing.

Has anybody got any advice about this issue - I have sent logs to Evernote - but nothing back!! So frustrating.

Mike

Hi - yes got that - have tried numerous times but still not working. Just emailed a ticket update. What is so frustrating is that things were working perfectly until the last upgrade. Surely Evernote Products e.g. Scan Snap should be regression with upgrades.

I love the product and am looking for ways of getting around (what was a fantastic product) to keep up-to-date.

I have sent logs in - I have had this before with the Scan Snap & was advised to install a beta version, which worked.

Please help or refund so I can buy a reliable scanner.

KR

Archived