SHARE NOTES WITH GROUP TEAM

Hi everybody!! 

I have a question about how to share notes with Evernote Business. I have a group of separate companies (my group consists of 3 companies), some people can not see the notes of other companies. Can anyone tell me about it? Someone is already having this experience?

Please help me decide. Evernote is extremely necessary for us. Must see feasibility os using the Business account for the entire group. Below is a link with diagram to better understand what I want.. If I have 3 separate accounts will be too expensive. :/ Imagine I pay 3 times mere!!

Link: https://www.evernote.com/l/AIpVqyN2HRxFN6rrOFVL-W7QcjLgHcmbl-Q

Thank you!

EvernoteBusinessSolution.pdf

• Level 5*

Sure, you could do this within one Evernote Business account.

The core concept to remember is that sharing is defined at the notebook level; that is, within one Business account, you can have many notebooks, and for each one, you can set who is able to access that notebook.

So, in your example, let's say you have 5 notebooks housing info for "My Business Group", 5 notebooks for "Group Members", and 5 notebooks each for "Company 1", "Company 2", and "Company 3".

The 5 "Company 1" notebooks you would share with Business users belonging to Company 1, Group Members, and My Business Group. The 5 "Company 2" notebooks you would share with Business users belonging to Company 2, Group Members, and My Business Group.  The 5 "Company 3" notebooks you would share with Business users belonging to Company 3, Group Members, and My Business Group.

The 5 "Group members" notebooks, and the 5 "My Business Group" notebooks, you would share with users belonging to Group Members and My Business Group.

This would give you the sharing you illustrated in the chart.

Let me know if you have questions about the above.

Archived