Reader Mode for Windows Client

I am glad to see Evernote adds zoom-in/zoom-out features to notes, which helps me a lot for reading big chunk texts.

I would suggest adding a reader mode that makes a note centrally placed, well background and decent font for reading. Lots of browsers have implemented this, I am looking forward to it in Evernote.

• Level 5*
On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎04 at 2:51 PM, FrankZhang said:

I am glad to see Evernote adds zoom-in/zoom-out features to notes, which helps me a lot for reading big chunk texts.

I would suggest adding a reader mode that makes a note centrally placed, well background and decent font for reading. Lots of browsers have implemented this, I am looking forward to it in Evernote.

What you are asking for has existed for quite some time, but it has been branded as "presentation mode". I think it's exclusive for paying users though.

9 hours ago, gustavgi said:

What you are asking for has existed for quite some time, but it has been branded as "presentation mode". I think it's exclusive for paying users though.

The presentation mode is not exact the reader mode. The font is too big, and the white background it too light.

Here is an example of Chrome's reader mode(by some plugin)

readermode.png

• 3 months later...

Archived