REQUEST: Stackable Stacks & Pages

UserMel

Idea

Evernote is near perfect for what I use it for. Absolutely love it. However, two things really limit how I want to use it.

Please consider these added features;

1. The ability to stack stacks. At least one extra level in the notebook filing system. 

2. Identify where an A4 page change would exist, so that when a note is exported to pdf or printed I can adjust the formatting so it does not cut paragraphs and tables. 

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, UserMel said:

Evernote is near perfect for what I use it for. Absolutely love it. However, two things really limit how I want to use it.

Please consider these added features;

2. Identify where an A4 page change would exist, so that when a note is exported to pdf or printed I can adjust the formatting so it does not cut paragraphs and tables. 

>>1. The ability to stack stacks. At least one extra level in the notebook filing system.
You should be looking at tags.  They can be organized in an unlimited hierarchy 

>>2. Identify where an A4 page change would exist, so that when a note is exported to pdf or printed I can adjust the formatting so it does not cut paragraphs and tables
What about us using A1 pages?
If you're doing this level of word processing, you should be looking at a dedicated app.

Archived