Cannot close "Explore Evernote" panel

Whenever the summary panel is shown to the left of the notes (all except expanded card and top list view), the Explore Evernote (with the Welcome to Evernote heading plus 5 tips) appears. Clicking on the X in the top RH corner does nothing. Resizing to reduce the height of the app does eventually hide the panel, but it re-appears when expanding the window again.

I've seen this described a couple of times in old posts but nothing I've tried has worked.

Any advice appreciated.

Using Version 6.6.1 from the app store.

11 hours ago, Ian P K said:

Whenever the summary panel is shown to the left of the notes (all except expanded card and top list view), the Explore Evernote (with the Welcome to Evernote heading plus 5 tips) appears. Clicking on the X in the top RH corner does nothing. Resizing to reduce the height of the app does eventually hide the panel, but it re-appears when expanding the window again.

I've seen this described a couple of times in old posts but nothing I've tried has worked.

Any advice appreciated.

Using Version 6.6.1 from the app store.

@Ian P K, welcome to the forums. 

Try uninstalling the Mac App Store version and installing the version from our website and let me know if that does the trick.

• 1 year later...

Archived