Beware! 6.0.6.1769 is a disaster

Critical problems spring up after updating to 6.0.6.1769

1. Formatting of the text changes significantly.

All size 8 fonts in my notes replaced with size 10.

All images like 150% bigger

Lists do not have spacing before and after, like they used to.

Different processing of empty lines and paragraph spacing in inherited formatting - now old lists have extra empty lines in them

2. Text editing became REALLY, RIDICULOUSLY SLOW

Moving a cursor takes 2-3 seconds, no kidding. Same for text selection and any other operation.

Not only this version ruined my all old notes, by changing the formatting (font size replacement), it's now impossible to use for text editing.

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, take5 said:

Critical problems spring up after updating to 6.0.6.1769

1. Formatting of the text changes significantly.

All size 8 fonts in my notes replaced with size 10.

All images like 150% bigger

Lists do not have spacing before and after, like they used to.

Different processing of empty lines and paragraph spacing in inherited formatting - now old lists have extra empty lines in them

2. Text editing became REALLY, RIDICULOUSLY SLOW

Moving a cursor takes 2-3 seconds, no kidding. Same for text selection and any other operation.

Not only this version ruined my all old notes, by changing the formatting (font size replacement), it's now impossible to use for text editing.

I'm pretty sure that the size of fonts and pictures are related to the fact that all earlier version had a flawed DPI interface. With 6.0 they finally fixed this.

You can try and see if changing the default font size in settings from 10 to 8 helps.

• Level 5*

I think line spacing when removing formatting is odd - or it's the site I am clipping from (but I don't think so). I seem to get double paragraph breaks. Font size is not a problem for me.

I am having similar problems after updating to Vers.  6.0.6.1769: It now takes several seconds for a note to open and typing is sluggish. I have not observed any changes in font size as take5 is reporting. 

Archived