Overlapping text in Notes

Many of my notes have messy overlapping text in the list on the left side 'Notes by Title'.  The first line, which is the title of the note, shows up and is overlaping with the date and lines of the text of the note.  If I create a note, add text, then modify the title, it is ok.  But if I go back later and modify the title it overlaps.  If I create a note and immediately make a new title, then it is always overlapping.  I have tried just copying the note to a new note but that doesn't fix the problem.  Any suggestions? Thanks!

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, lcv said:

Many of my notes have messy overlapping text in the list on the left side 'Notes by Title'.  The first line, which is the title of the note, shows up and is overlaping with the date and lines of the text of the note. 

It would help visualizing this if you can add a screenshot to your post.

I don't recognize this I think because I use the top list view and the data is organised into columns.

You might want to contact support on this. There's a link below in my signature section.

Odd, I did add a screenshot but it is not there now.  I've discovered that it is ok on my iPad, so it must just be an issue with the desktop.  I've gone to the top list view so it is not a problem now, probably will not bother to try to fix it.  Thanks for the response!

Archived