Evernote Web doesn't show my notes

LeRo2409

Heyho

I have a recent issue with the Evernote web client.

As you can see on the attached file I can click on my notebooks, but when I do there doesn't appear one single note which I've taken.

The Evernote software on my Mac works just fine. All my notes are available and I can select and edit all my notes but I want to work with the web client because I can use Grammarly and other web-based apps with that.

I hope you understand my issue and can help me with that

Thanks,

LeRo

Bildschirmfoto 2016-04-09 um 10.25.01.png

Hi @LeRo2409,

The issue you are seeing is typically a result of a third-party extension. Could you try disabling all of the extensions and see if your notes show again? If so, please try enabling the extensions one by one which should allow you to identify which extension is creating the issue. 

• 3 months later...

Hi @Sean Elliott and @FLANEUSE,

Thanks for reporting this. Were either of you able to try testing with extensions disabled? This should help us narrow down what is creating this issue. Please see additional questions below:

@Sean Elliott - Is this only an issue in Chrome or do you see this same issue in other browsers too? Please specify which browsers you try.

@FLANEUSE - Could you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing with and without the beta option turned on? Do you also see this in other browsers?

We believe this issue may be related to non-English display option in Evernote Web. Could you confirm what display language your account is set to? (Settings > Personal Settings > Language > Display Language) As a test, could you try toggling the language to English (or to another language and then back to English) and let me know if this resolves the issue?

Otherwise, if the display language does not appear to the cause, please do provide answers to the questions in my previous post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived