Keep style tick boxes

EKNL

Idea

Hello Evernote team, 

I have just switched from Google keep to Evernote due to sync issues, and I happy to see that Evernote hasn't got any issues on this part. 

But I do miss the easy way to use tick boxes. In keep you can easily remove ticked items with a delete button behind each item and  items are automatically moved to the bottom of the list  once ticked. I hope that you can incorporate this features in future releases. 

Thans in advance! 

4 replies to this idea

Yes, I also miss this feature of Keep's and actually just reinstalled it on my phone just because for daily tasks this feature is super convenient. It would have been nice to just have one app for everything but I miss being able to move checkboxes or for those that are checked moving to the bottom and so instead find myself copying and pasting to rearrange the list which is awkward.

On 3/5/2016 at 10:19 AM, EKNL said:

Hello Evernote team, 

I have just switched from Google keep to Evernote due to sync issues, and I happy to see that Evernote hasn't got any issues on this part. 

But I do miss the phenq review http://reviewphenq.com/ easy way to use tick boxes. In keep you can easily remove ticked items with a delete button behind each item and  items are automatically moved to the bottom of the list  once ticked. I hope that you can incorporate this features in future releases. 

Thans in advance! 

It will be really a nice feature if they can add in next update.. 

Archived