Hello,

This morning i get the notification that my storage space on mobile phone is full.

I been hoping, that i could store my evernotes contence on the sd card, as i would like to use my mobile phone for presentaion to clients.

is this still todays reality, that evernotes use only the internal storage space on the phone?

and i do not have the choice to place it on the sd card?

Kind Regards

Stefan

• Level 5*

Hi.  Much discussed and complained of in the forums,  but it seems to be Google's decision not to allow anything other than media files - books, music and video - to be stored externally.  If you root your phone it's been suggested that other operating systems will be more compliant,  but no-one's reported a successful example yet.  Meantime Evernote don't,  because they can't.  Apparently.

thanks for the feedback, i do not realy understand what it have to do with google.

But it's seems to be reality again, that google tells us, what we can and waht we can't.

live get's very limited.

Kind Regards

• Level 5*
On March 3, 2016 at 8:15 PM, vossen said:

I been hoping, that i could store my evernotes contents on the sd card, as i would like to use my mobile phone for presentaion to clients.

Us IOS users don't even have the option of using an sd card - we're restricted to the internal device memory.
My solution was to get a device (iPad) with more memory, or restrict the offline notes to a specific notebook.

Archived