Unable to deliver your emailed content

I am trying to share a note with other people, but for some reason it doesn't work.

I go to Note > More Sharing > Email a Copy, and fill out the email address. I have checked the 'CC me on this message' box.

A few moments later I get an email notification from Evernote called 'Unable to deliver your emailed content.'

The email says this:

Hello Evernote User.

You recently attempted to send an email message from your Evernote account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver the email to your intended recipient(s).

The email was returned to us as undeliverable and no further delivery attempts are possible.

Please verify the email address(es) you used. Some ideas:

Check for typos
Check for extra spaces

There are no typos or extra spaces in the email address. I don't get the CC either, and sending it only to myself also doesn't work.

Please advise.

Best regards,

Marsel

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Squiver said:

I go to Note > More Sharing > Email a Copy, and fill out the email address. I have checked the 'CC me on this message' box.

A few moments later I get an email notification from Evernote called 'Unable to deliver your emailed content.'

The Evernote email service is very unreliable.  I've seen many complaints about  it.  I would not use it.

The only options I use are:

1. Copy Note contents, and paste into my email app
  2. Send the Note from Evernote via email to myself, then forward to recipients.
  • Level 5*
13 hours ago, Squiver said:

The other error is that the mail gets flagged as spam and goes into their junk folder.

I would avoid using Evernote's email service. As @JMichaelTX said, use your own service.

9 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

The Evernote email service is very unreliable.  I've seen many complaints about  it.  I would not use it.

The only options I use are:

1. Copy Note contents, and paste into my email app
  2. Send the Note from Evernote via email to myself, then forward to recipients.

Thanks. It's amazing though that they can't fix this.

Archived