(Archived) Mobile interface down?

First off, I'd like to thank the Evernote crew for inviting me in on this beta. So far I'm very pleased with the new features...first thing I tried was taking a picture of a business card with my phone and e-mailing it in. Imagine my surprise when even with a crappy 0.3 MP camera on my phone it worked!

Then I immediately reached my Blackberry dying to try out the mobile interface since the lack of mobile access was the one thing keeping me from being a heavy Evernote user in the past. Sadly, I was hit with a 500 Internal Server Error. :)

Problems? Or have all the new invitees rushing to try this feature crashed it?

Thank you for taking Evernote Beta for a test drive!

Then I immediately reached my Blackberry dying to try out the mobile interface since the lack of mobile access was the one thing keeping me from being a heavy Evernote user in the past. Sadly, I was hit with a 500 Internal Server Error. :)

Strange, we had no outages lately. It's working right now - try http://preview.evernote.com/m/

Okay, it seems the problem may actually be on Research In Motion's end. I can access the mobile interface through Opera Mini, which uses my cellphone provider's own internet connection - it's the default Blackberry browser, which goes through RIM's servers that can't connect.

Anyone else with a Blackberry having a problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived