Editing issues in business EN

I have created some tables in Evernote for our business application.  The tables can be edited from a computer, but cannot be edited from a tablet or phone.  The error message is "This element cannot be edited with this editor".

Anyone know what I need to do to provide a table that is able to be edited with portable devices such as tablets and phones.  I created the table in a word document and copied/pasted.  We are using android and Windows.

Thanks!

• Level 5*

If you don't get a quick answer here from one of our expert Android users, you might contact Evernote via chat since you are a Business account owner:

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST, but only for Premium or Business users. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

• Level 5*

Hi.  I think trial and error will have to be your friend here - or maybe attaching a spreadsheet or Word file to a note and editing from there.  It's a sad fact that tables created in one OS aren't always editable reliably (or at all) in another.  I don't believe anyone's done a proper survey of compatibilities - and any such survey would likely be quickly out of date with the next update(s) to one or other of the platforms. ..and (different issue,  but) see Andrei Thorp's comments here -  https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/76732-evernote-60-block-element-spacing-lost/?page=2#comment-393648

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, gazumped said:

It's a sad fact that tables created in one OS aren't always editable reliably (or at all) in another.  I don't believe anyone's done a proper survey of compatibilities - and any such survey would likely be quickly out of date with the next update(s) to one or other of the platforms

Actually I have found MS Word tables to work fairly well with EN Mac, EN Win, and EN iOS.  There was a rough spot a while back with some EN bugs, but AFAIK Word tables work well with all of the current versions.  Looks like EN Android may be the outlier. 

Archived