(Archived) Importing large ENbases?

My ENbase is 140megs, and EverNote 3 (518) crashes when I attempt to import it. The ENbase uses lots of 2.2.1's features -- ink notes, photos, encrypted text, etc. -- so I'm not sure if one of those is creating the error. Here are the steps I took:

* Created a new EverNote notebook.

* Selected the notebook.

* Note->Import...

* Only "Active notes", "Manual categories", and "Keep original note creation and modification timestamps" are checked.

* Click "OK".

The progress bar fills once (fairly quickly), then fills again a little less than halfway, and BOOM...

post-6645-131906061956_thumb.jpg

My ENbase is 140megs, and EverNote 3 (518) crashes when I attempt to import it. The ENbase uses lots of 2.2.1's features -- ink notes, photos, encrypted text, etc. -- so I'm not sure if one of those is creating the error. Here are the steps I took:

* Created a new EverNote notebook.

* Selected the notebook.

* Note->Import...

* Only "Active notes", "Manual categories", and "Keep original note creation and modification timestamps" are checked.

* Click "OK".

The progress bar fills once (fairly quickly), then fills again a little less than halfway, and BOOM...

[attachment=0]ErrorImport.jpg[/attachment]

Drew,

Sounds like you found a serious problem. Can you give us access to this 2.2 database? This would greatly help us track down the bug.

Thanks for your help!

I'd be happy to give you access to MOST of the ENbase... It's got some private information in it that I'd rather not share (with anyone; nothing personal).

So, what I will do is this... Copy the ENbase, remove my private information from the copy, verify that the copy still crashes EN3, and then get it to you. Is that reasonable?

If so, how would you like for me to get the large ENbase to you?

Archived