(Archived) Tag List opens on saved search

rugydp

Idea

Hi Evernote

Evernote has become my most important tool but there's something that is driving me mad:

When I click on a saved search with a "tagged with" search type the tag lists opens and sometimes even the tag that gets below the mouse pointer gets pressed.

I have so many tags, I never use the tag list and I only search for tags in search field. I would even hide it completely from the sidebar if I could. What about a tag management pane in preferences?

Please, can't you at least leave the tag list closed when clicking on a saved search or even give us an option in preferences to choose a tag list behaviour.

Thank you for listening ;-)

Keep up the good work!

rdp

3 replies to this idea

Please, can't you at least leave the tag list closed when clicking on a saved search or even give us an option in preferences to choose a tag list behaviour.

please please please add this. I've been using Evernote (premium) on my windows computer for some time now and I've been quite surprised when I tried the mac client on my laptop... I don't even understand the saved searches are still opening the tags listing : it is a REALLY bad idea, please change this. It indeed makes saved searches unusable on mac, which kinda ruins some of the flexibility offered by the tagging system.

I registered on this forum just to add my voice here... I find myself using Evernote more and more everyday and would REALLY love to see this "fixed".

Thanks for the good work!

Archived