Only Seeing 2 Notebooks?

Stuart31

I just installed the Clipper to windows 10 and it's only showing me 2 notebooks that I created as a test yesterday.  I have other notebooks from when I used ENote in the past, but I haven't used it for a long time.  Your assistance is appreciated! Thank You!!  Stuart 

Thanks so much for replying.  Very kind of you.  Yes, when I sign into my account I am able to see the notebooks I had created in the past, however, not the new ones I created just to test it.  One is named Test 2 and the other is the default First Notebook.  Is it possible I created 2 accounts and don't know it?  Thanks.

Hello Again and thanks again!  I'm a google/gmail user and found what's called "Google Keep" that may be all that I need at this time.  I know that Evernote is much more robust, however, I"m going to give "Keep" a try and see if a switch is needed down the line. 

Also, for your good nature in being willing to be of help to me with this, I'd like you to know that I'll be launching the marketing of a part-time home business with a Referral Program worth between $100-$2000. Here's some info on it: www.   businesssuccessalliance.com/members/ekilburn/home.php  (I don't have my URL pointing there yet)

If you'd like, you can email me at mastercashsystem@gmail.com for more info.  I'm always happy to help people, especially those who extend themselves in ways that they don't "have to," and that's what you've done, and I thank you for it.  

All The Best!

Stuart

Hello Again Gazumped,

Just wanted you to know that I did as you suggested in your Replies to me and got the clipper to work properly.  I've decided after having some issues with trying to use Google's feature "save to google drive", that it doesn't offer some of the benefits that Evernote does, so I'll be using Evernote, as well.

Thanks again for your assistance!!  You're a good fella!

Stuart

Archived