about your offering model

I'm a basic user and I'd like to upgrade to the plus version, but I don't like the package.  For example: my  usage of Evernote is personal, not for business or for collaborations between students and so, I'm not interested in features like "share into Evernote". I'm not a business user and so, my phone's PIN get the job done, I don't need a double protection. To me, the best and tempting "plus version" offering should be this:

- upload 1GB

- web clipper

- sync between devices

- save emails

- offline notes 

- JUST ONE FEATURE OF YOUR CHOICE between all the other premium features (share into Evernote, pass code, notes into pdf file, serching into files, previous versions of notes...).

Personally, I need the "previous versions of notes" feature. The idea is: user, with the plus version you can have a solid offering, but not all, pay for what you need the most and choose.

In addition, I have another advice: I wish I have the possibility to export all my note in a pdf file. This is a real need. I suggest you to make this feature under the  "pay every time" model. User: Evenote I need to export in a pdf file?. Evernote: no problem, pay 5 euros. In two years: User: Evenote I need to export in a pdf file again?. Evernote: no problem, pay 5 euros again.

With this changes, then I will become a paying user soon. I hope to be helpful and that you take serious consideration my suggestions. Bye.

• Level 5

Personally, I need the "previous versions of notes" feature. The idea is: user, with the plus version you can have a solid offering, but not all, pay for what you need the most and choose.

You might get what you are asking for. Evernote has been working on a "massive infrastructure project". They are working on some of the "most frequently requested features". Such as: Improved note editing, bulleted lists, pasted content, image control, table handling, basic markdown will all be a reality. Some of these improvements have already been released.

https://blog.evernote.com/blog/2015/09/22/the-future-of-writing-in-evernote/

Archived