Problems opening PDF

Hello,

I'm using Windows 10 with Evernote Premium.

Today, I attached a PDF File to one of my notebooks - which up until now has never been a problem and worked brilliantly - but for some reason, only the first 3 (of 48) pages were properly viewable. Starting with the fourth page, the colors seem "inverted" and are unreadable (see attached screenshot), and I can't for the life of me explain why. I had much larger files in other notes, so I don't believe that's the problem.. I've already tried deleting and reattaching, and even redownloading the PDF itself (thinking it was perhaps somehow corrupted), but unfortunately I've had no luck. Even waiting a time (I thought perhaps it had to properly load or sync or whatever) didn't help.

I haven't yet found a thread on this particular topic - if I've overseen something, I would greatly appreciate a link to the solution. Does anyone have any ideas what I could do to fix this?

Thanks so much in advance.

post-275399-0-76110600-1447437802_thumb.

• Level 5*

As the is a presentation issue I'd suggest raising a support ticket - click Troubleshooting in the Help Center (link below in my sig) and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the 'Contact Support' button.

Archived