Syncing and saving

I use Evernote on PC and ipad. I have written a few posts on my ipad, saved and synced. Most of the posts are showing on my PC although I seem to have lost the content of one of the posts but none of them are showing on my ipad although that is where I wrote them!

I have synced both devices several times with no change. Any ideas please?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Ideas in increasing order of desperation are:

• Search for the content of one of your notes on the iPad - is it just the display of notes that's not behaving?
  • Exit Evernote on the iPad/ restart the device and log back in
  • Uninstall Evernote /  restart / reinstall
  • See the Help Center link in my signature

Good luck...

• Level 5*

I use Evernote on PC and ipad. I have written a few posts on my ipad, saved and synced. Most of the posts are showing on my PC although I seem to have lost the content of one of the posts but none of them are showing on my ipad although that is where I wrote them!

I have synced both devices several times with no change. Any ideas please?

Since all Evernote apps/clients sync with the EN cloud, not with each other, you might try checking with the EN Web client at Evernote.com to confirm that all of your Notes are in the EN Cloud.  You can use this as a reference to diagnose your issue.

Double-check to make sure you are signing into the Evernote app on each device with the same user account (email).

If all Notes are properly shown in both the EN Web and EN Windows (PC), but not on your iPad, then you can uninstall the EN iOS app on your iPad, restart the iPad, and reinstall the EN iOS app on it.

Archived