Converting/exporting evernote into powerpoint presentation

Hello everyone!

I have an following issue with Evrenote. I would like to put pictures with description below each into one note and then export it into editable powerpoint/keynote file. It is important it should be exported into one file from one note. 

1) The Evernote presentation mode isn't enough, because i can't edit it and add for example corporate template

2) Optionally i know it is possible to export note as a XML file adn then somehow open in it or convert it into ppt format

Does anyone have any clue?

Cheers.

Thx

bykowski - I do not know how to do what you are looking for, but a couple questions come to mind.

1. You say, "I would like to put......". Well, if you haven't "put" them into Evernote, yet, why don't you just start by putting your pictures and descriptions into PPT?
  2. If you already have put them into Evernote, then why don't you copy the picture and description from each Note in Evernote and paste each into its own PPT slide?

bykowski - I do not know how to do what you are looking for, but a couple questions come to mind.

1. You say, "I would like to put......". Well, if you haven't "put" them into Evernote, yet, why don't you just start by putting your pictures and descriptions into PPT?
  2. If you already have put them into Evernote, then why don't you copy the picture and description from each Note in Evernote and paste each into its own PPT slide?

1. It is for corporate use. At least 5 people have to use it and remotely upload the pictures to single note. And Evernote allows it to do it quite easily comparing to let's say keeping one ppt on dropbox or google disk so everyone have access. 

2. Because we will have heavy load of pictures on evernote and someone would kill himself doing that with every single item. 

Anyone knows a solution or a different tool?

Will be gratefull.

:)

• Level 5*

I'm still foggy (happens pretty often) on why there's a major problem here.  Half a dozen folks around the world are copying one or more images from Evernote and adding (?) descriptions of some sort to a new note,  which then needs to export to a PPT/ Keynote file. 

If they're working on

• separate projects,  they could each be compiling their own PPT/ K presentation directly - no need for the new Evernote note or to export from it.
  • a combined project,  then why not work on separate files and merge the various PPT/ K files into one at a central point.

Either way whoever then combines the presentation files could attach it back into Evernote and share the content around.

I have an idea that Powerpoint will import from HTML,  and Evernote will export to web pages,  so that might be a route to explore;  but to answer your specific question I don't know of any way to accomplish your use case.

Archived