Evernote.com wrong language and download problems

wroot

I've already reported this once last year. It was fixed. And now the same issue. I'm from Lithuania. When i go to evernote.com it switches to Deutsch language. I can't read it! It doesn't remember my selection (English). Download button doesn't work either. I have to go to right sidebar menu and press the Download in there.

Firefox 40.0.3, Windows 7.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'd suggest you report a login/account access issue  by choosing "login/account access..." in the first dropdown after logging in (or clicking 'continue as guest' if that's not possible) here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

I've tried many categories and it always forwarded me to the forums. Now i have tried "report a bug" and it gave me a form to fill. A ticket has been registered. Though it is not a bug in Evernote itself, but the front page of evernote.com.

• 1 year later...

Archived